Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 26, 2024

Monday

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Helped get the boys ready. I took them to school. Came home and made coffee and logged into work. Had a meeting with my unit and talked about training. My Mom got up and I made her coffee and gave her coffee cake. 
(Morning: coffee water  coffee cake)

Afternoon:
Was watching TV when the school called and said Gabriel threw up and I went to go pick him up. Changed him and had him rest. He played with my mom while I finished up some things for work. My wife came home and made lasagna, I picked up Javi and came home to eat.
(Afternoon: lasagna, coke, water, peanut butter cups)

Nighttime:
After work I mowed the lawn and cleaned up some branches. Took out the trash, we hit up Target and came home. Had a snack and washed dishes. Set up the boys for tomorrow.  Showered and watched TV. Going to bed soon. 
(Nighttime: sprite, doritos, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment