Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 19, 2024

Day off

Morning:
Woke up and made eggs and sausage for the boys. Chillaquiles for my wife and me. Went to shower while the cheese finished melting and ate. Played Madden with Gabriel and I went to o drop the off for a play date.
(Morning: water, coffee, Chillaquiles)

Afternoon:
After I dropped them off I went to South Land Mall to walk around before watching Bob Marley: One Love and after I found some shoes for myself and cleats for Gabriel. I picked them up and we went to Target to get Javi's glasses and some items for a project for Gabriel. Came home and cleaned up and took out the trash.
(Afternoon: popcorn, coke, water)

Nighttime:
Had dinner, played Madden, took a shower and changed Gabriel. Sent the boys to bed and now watching a show before bed. Early wake up tomorrow to go into the office.
(Nighttime: water, chicharron, tortilla)

No comments:

Post a Comment