Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's day

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready for school. My wife took them today and went to the office. I worked from home since there was a chance I had to pick them up. Made coffee and logged into work and caught up on emails and answered questions. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I made spaghetti and meatballs, my wife was able to get the boys. We had lunch, I napped and finished up working. After we got ready to go to dinner for Valentine's day.
(Afternoon: water, spaghetti and meatballs)

Nighttime:
We had a great dinner at Horatio's and came home. Changed the boys, got my things ready for tomorrow, talked to my mom, showered and watched some TV before bed. Going in to the office tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: rib eye, potato, asparagus, coke, water, bread, calamari, Creme Brule)

No comments:

Post a Comment