Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 9, 2023

late addition

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready. We went to drop them off and passed by Starbucks grabbing coffee. Came home and logged in to work. Answered a few questions and waited for lunch time.
(Morning: Caramel Macchiato, water)

Afternoon:
We picked up some papa ponchos and came home to eat. On a break we picked up the boys. Returned home to finish up work. I took Javi to baseball practice to see if he could join. He was able to and now I am going to be a coach on the team.
(Afternoon: burrito, coke, water)

Nighttime:
Home now, my wife took the kids to get McDonald's. I ordered some gear to match Javi. He will be playing for the Marlins. Helped Gabriel with homework and I went to shower. Had some nachos and watched some shows. Pretty soon going to bed.
(Nighttime: nachos, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment