Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Friday (2/10/23)

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed. Got the boys ready and took them to school. Came back and made coffee. Logged in to work and answered questions. I attended the unit meeting and logged off early today.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Picked up some dim sum and went over to the school for my volunteer shift. Helped set up the gym for the crab feed and built some shelves for the Kindergarten class. Met the boys and came home. Rested a bit and we were off to drop my wife of at SFO and over to my sister's. 
(Afternoon: dim sum, juice, water)

Nighttime:
After the drop off and dinner at my sister's. We came home, I set up my mom in my mother in laws room and changed the boys. Put them to bed, stayed up to make sure my wife got to Texas and she did. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime : water, pork, yuca, salad, fried cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment