Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Sabado

Morning:
Woke up, showered and made the boys and my Mom pancakes. I drove over to Daly City to go to my dentist appointment. It went really well
 After I drove home and ate a late breakfast before driving Javi to Castro Valley for his Junior Warriors practice. 
(Morning: pancakes, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Watched practice and after came home. Took a quick nap and we went to Target. The boys acted like little jerks and said some very mean things and acted very rude. So I did not take them to where I wanted to. We just went to eat some Chinese food.
(Afternoon: chinese food, water)

Nighttime:
Started laundry, had the boys shower amd we watched Lyle, Lyle Crocodile. Finished laundry, sent the boys to bed. My Mom went to bed early. Watchung TV before going to bed. Really tired. 
(Nighttime: beer, water, chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment