Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 17, 2023

Day off

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed. Took the boys to school. Put gas in the truck and came home to rest up. Around 10 I went to get my fingerprints done amd came home to rest again. 
(Morning: water, coffee, cookies)

Afternoon :
We went to go eat some pupusas. While we were there a car crashed into the side of the building and broke a pipe and water was everywhere in the restaurant. We paid and came home. I took a nap and when I woke up I drove over to get the boys. Returned home, relaxed until we had to go to Gabriel's Friday batting practice. 
(Afternoon: chicharron con yucca, water, horchata, pupusas, zoa)

Nighttime:
Practice was good, I helped with a hitting station. We also had Javi do some practice as well. After we went to Costco to grab some items we needed and came home. I dropped everyone off and went to pick up some Wingstop. When i got back home I ordered the sweaters for Javi's team and showered. Had dinner and watched the Greatest Showman with Javi. Sent the boys to bed and now watching some TV before I check out. Big day tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: iced tea, smoothie, wings, fries, veggie sticks)

No comments:

Post a Comment