Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 24, 2023

Friday

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed. Logged into work. The boys are off today. Gabriel was feeling sick. I logged off at 10:30 and grabbed some coffee from Starbucks before going to the movies. I got to the theater and watched Cocaine Bear.
(Morning: coffee. Caramel Macchiato, popcorn, coke)

Afternoon:
After the movie I came home and picked up my wife and kids and we were off again to the movies to watch Mummies. It was fun, but Gabriel wasn't feeling good and had to go to the bathroom a few times. After I dropped them off at home and went to grab some items at Target. 
(Afternoon: icee)

Nighttime:
Had some food and rested up. Played Madden with Gabriel. I had to go get some items that were forgotten in the delivery. Came home, showered and hung out with Gabriel in he room. Watched TV and about to go to bed.
(Nighttime: water, white rice, cheese sticks, jalapeƱo poppers, chocolate, cupcake)

No comments:

Post a Comment