Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed, got ready to go to work. Drove to Bayfair BART and caught the train. Got to the city and walked over to the building. Signed un and settled in. Did my diversity training. Answerd questions. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, talked to my mom, got assigned a document to present tomorrow. Also got a document to read and report on for Friday. Packed up and went home. There was a delay at the BART station, but I got home at a good time. When I got home I put the bins away and cleaned up some leaves in the backyard.
(Afternoon: Sandwich, squirter, water, monster mix, zoa)

Nighttime:
Had dinner, washed dishes, my wife bathed 
Gabriel, had Javi shower. I showered and put things away. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: Chinese food, squirt, water)










No comments:

Post a Comment