Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Back to the office

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed, grabbed my things and headed to BART. Caught the train and got to Civic Center. It started to rain on the walk over to the building. I signed in and set up. Did training and answered some questions. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, talked with my mom for a bit. Continued working and when it was time I packed up and headed home. There was a delay with bart and it took my about 10 extra minutes to get home.
(Afternoon: Sandwich, cracker jack, cookies, coffee, zoa, water)

Nighttime:
Put up the sun and put out the turtle..brought in the bins. Ordered a pizza and picked it up. Had dinner, helped Javi with the shower, showered after and watched a show on Netflix. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, pizza, wings)

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment