Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

in office day

Morning:
Woke up, got ready for work. Headed out to the BART station and made my journey to the office. Got there and it was cold. Set up and started work. I was able to do the training and answered some questions. 
(Morning: coffee, water, chocolate)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and met Karla for coffee. Came back in and finished up some items and attended a webinar. Packed up and headed home. When I got here I put the bins away and took the boys to the park to play for a bit.
(Afternoon: water, iced Caramel Macchiato, sandwich, squirt)

Nighttime:
Picked up my wife and we went to try out a new produce market and taqueria. Got the items and food and came home. Had dinner, it was ok. Bathed Gabriel, helped Javi shower, washed dished, I showered and hung out with Gabriel in the room. They went to bed and we watched TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water, horchata, burrito, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment