Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 9, 2023

Rain out

Morning:
Woke up, it was raining hard, I decided not to go to work. My supervisor offered me the chance to work from home and I took it so I could attend this webinar I needed to attend. Stayed on until 1 pm.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to watch M3gan and picked up the boys from school. Had lunch, took the lights down from the tree, took it out and cleaned outside. Got ready to go take Gabriel to his basketball practice. 
(Afternoon: coke, squirt, carne molida, white rice, popcorn)

Nighttime:
His first practice was good. He had fun. Passed by McDonald's grabbing dinner and came home to eat. Showered and got ready for tomorrow. Watched some TV and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: McDouble's, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment