Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Calling out

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Called out sick today. Needed a day to reset. Might call out tomorrow. But not sure. Got the boys items ready for lunch and took them to school. Had coffee and took a nap before heading out to watch a movie.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Put gas in the camry. Went to the movies to watch The Whitney Hiuston movie. It was good, kind of long, but good. After I took the car to get an oil change and possible brake change. They didn't have to part for the brakes so I had to leave the car. I walked from there to the house and had lunch.
(Afternoon: popcorn, coke, torta de carne, white rice, water)

Nighttime:
Picked up the camry. They changed the brakes and the rotars. We went to Target to return a toy Javi got for Christmas. Came home, talked to my mom, I took a shower and we watched a show. They told me we could work from home tomorrow if needed due to the storm, so debating if I log in or not. Anyway, going to bed.
(Nighttime: oreo cookies, peach juice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment