Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got my things ready to go and headed out to work. The BART ride was good today, but it was cold again. I got to work, signed in and set up. Did my training and talked to a few people. Walked around to make myself seen and now waiting for questions. 
(Morning: water, coffee. Cookie)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, talked to my mom. Relaxed a bit and finished up work. Caught the train home and went to get the car washed. Took out the bins, cleaned up outside with the boys and came in to get ready to go to Gabriel's basketball practice. 
(Afternoon: Bean soup, carne asada, tortilla, monster mix, zoa, water)

Nighttime:
Practice was good. Went to grab dinner and came home. Changed the boys and I went to shower. Had them go to bed and watched TV for a bit. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: Dr. Pepper, fries, burger, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment