Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 16, 2023

The waiting game

Morning:
Woke up and hung out with Gabriel. Showered and we played catch outside. Came back in and I helped my wife look through the clothes of the boys to toss out or donate. After she got ready so we could go run some errands.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
We had lunch at Ike's and went to Costco. After we went to Target and came home. Rested up for a while and did laundry. Now watching the game.
(Afternoon: Sandwich, dr. Pepper, water, cookies)

Nighttime:
Dallas won so they come to San Francisco on Sunday. Hope the Niners continue to win. Javi showered, I took out the trash and compost. Gabriel was bathed and I showered after. Made myself a sandwich for dinner and now just relaxing until bed.
(Nighttime: water, beet, sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment