Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and had coffee. Showered and got the net and tee ready for the boys to practice in the back yard. We did some hitting, catching amd pitching. After I had them shower and waited for my Mom and Sister to get here so we could go to the movies.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
They got here and we left to the movies. We watched Bad Boys Ride or Die. It was a fun movie. After we came back home to get my mom and the boys and went to grab lunch. After we came home.
(Afternoon: water, coke, pancit,  pork)

Nighttime:
Watched NXT and took a nap. Watche Gabriel ride his bike. I showered and  chilled. In some pain right now. My left wrist hurts, my right arm.is.sore, I have a headache. Going to bed soon and hope tomorrow is better.
(Nighttime: water, plums, banana, peanut butter cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment