Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Rite of passage

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got the boys ready and we dropped them off at school. Had breakfast and returned for the Rite of passage ceremony. After we came home with them as it was the last day of school. I logged into work and right in to a meeting. 
(Morning: coffee. Water, donuts)

Afternoon:
Went to pick up lunch and came home. Ate, took out recycling amd went into another meeting. At 4:30  I took Javi to his practice. It was good. I also practiced a bit with Gabriel  before coming home.
(Afternoon: Italian sausage, baked ziti, coke. Water, chicken Gnocchi soup)

Nighttime:
Came home and had both boys shower. I packed up the snack bags for Javi's game. I showered and had dinner. Watched a show and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, nachos,  doritos)

No comments:

Post a Comment