Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Another day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got the boys ready and went to drop them off at school. Came home and logged into work. Had the morning training session and we had two people acting like asses. Anyway after I did a mandatory training and waited for time to go get the boys.
(Morning: water. Coffee, cookies)

Afternoon:
Picked up the boys and came home. The boys had lunch and I waited for my wife to get in. We had lunch and I did the PM training. After I talked to my unit mates and logged off. Tossed around the football with Gabe in the back and we laid out in the hammock and enjoyed the weather. 
(Afternoon: coke, chicken tacos, rice, beans, water)

Nighttime:
We went to Costco and came back home. I showered and now hanging out with Gabriel until bed time. 
(Nighttime: water. Cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment