Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

practice

Morning :
Woke up and changed. Headed out to BART and rode the train to work. Got to my building and set up in the Expo room. Did a presentation and went back to my desk and heated up my lunch. 
(Morning: water. Banana. Coffee. Peanuts)

Afternoon:
Ate and finished up watching the last episode of Reba. Had another meeting and started feeling a little sick. I think I have early symptoms of Vertigo. Waked over to BART and caught the train home. Got to Bayfair and went to go pick up Javi and Gabe to take to Javi's practice. 
(Afternoon: rice, Chicken, peanuts, water)

Nighttime:
It was a good and long practice. I looked over the rules for the TOC's. Threw some whiffle balls at Javi and the coaches son. Came home and had Javi shower. I showered and had dinner. Still not feeling well. Going to bed soon. 
(Nighttime: Chicken sandwich, Tuna sandwiches, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment