Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday night

Morning:
Woke up, changed and headed out. It was cold this morning but dry. Caught BART down to the city and walked over to my building. I was able to finish up some things that I needed to do before a meeting. Took a break and talked to a few people before going to lunch.
(Morning: coffee, water, pop tarts)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and relaxed. Had a meeting to update some materials and started researching and printing things out for training. Packed up and headed home. When I got to BART I decided to get a treat for my wife and me.
(Afternoon: water. Zoa, spaghetti and meatballs, chocolate, Creme Brule latte)

Nighttime:
Went to fill up the truck, ordered an air fryer for pick up amd grabbed it before Javi's basketball practice. His practice was good. It went over. We came home, I showered,  he showered and I finished laundry. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: hot dog, donut, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment