Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, November 4, 2023

basketball 🏀

Morning:
Woke up and had coffee. Started watching crown jewel. Got Gabriel ready and he was off to his basketball game. I had Javi get ready and we were close to leaving to his.
(Morning: coffee, water, pizza, coke)

Afternoon:
Javi's tram lost. He layer about 6 minutes or so and did great defensively. He got open on offense but they didn't pass him the ball. On our way home I told him that he did great in maximizing his minutes and let's see where we can improve. My wife said Gabriel's team won, they were off all game but got the W. Got home and napped. When I woke up I had lunch and chilled.
(Afternoon: water. Burrito)

Nighttime:
We went to Southland mall for a bit to get a gift. Had yogurt and came home. Rested up and watched a show. Doing laundry now. About to change and watch a show before bed. Baseball tomorrow for both boys.
(Nighttime: water, yogurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment