Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Hunger Games

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. My wife went to work early so it was me and the boys while I trained. The training this morning was ok, I had to go off on them again. I was done with them.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to gas up the camry, hit up Target to get Gabriel some socks and underwear. Finished up training and my wife brought me a Darby Dan sandwich.  After work we went to a meet up with Gabriel's class to play and after we headed to my sister's to drop them off.
(Afternoon: Orange Shasta, sandwich)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's and dropped them off. Went to watch the new Hunger games movie and now getting home. Tired. Lots to do tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: coke, popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment