Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Grabbed my coffee and headed out to BART. Caught the train and headed to the city. Got to work and set up in am office and due to traffic issues I had to start the training. I started and had them start working on a case. I went to the forum and presented 2 topics and went back to the other training. Now setting up for the last day.
(Morning: coffee, water, brownie,  pop tarts)

Afternoon:.
Participated in a food event at work. Overpriced nachos is what I had. Ate and also had my sandwich. Finished up by going to another training and set up to go home. Got on BART and there was a delay because some ass hat was hiding on the tracks. Got home and put things away and had dinner.
(Afternoon: nachos, water. Zoa, sandwich,  orange chicken. White rice, shasta)

Nighttime:
We went to Target and came home. Cleaned up a bit and showered. Played a game with Gabriel and sent the boys to bed. Now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment