Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

another day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Grabbed my things and headed out to BART. Caught thr train and when I got to the city I walked over to my building. Grabbed a few thubgs to set up for training. Training was good today.
(Morning: water. Coffee, brownie, pop tarts)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and chilled. Talked to my mom and to arnel. Finished up training and jetted out to grab the BART train back home. Got home and put things away and helped Gabriel do homework and we cleaned up.
(Afternoon: Gallo Pinto, tortilla, torta Dr carne, zoa, water)

Nighttime:
Took Javi to basketball practice. Not sure if I have dinner tonight. Have to have him shower and I have to do the same. 
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment