Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 30, 2023

out again

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed and got the boys ready for school. I took them and I decided to call out. I got home, made coffee and a bagel and cream cheese. Laid down, started laundry and waited for the Giants game. I took score while doing laundry and resting.
(Morning: water. Coffee. Bagel and cream cheese)

Afternoon:
Ordered Chinese food and finished up laundry. The Giants lost 5-0. I put the clothes away and ate. Went to go pick up the boys and came ho.e. fed them and cleaned up outside. Came back in to rest, had them do homework and got Javi ready for practice. 
(Afternoon: Chinese food, water)

Nighttime:
Had about 8 kids show up for practice,  it was good for them. I had picked up one of Javi's teammate/schoolmate to take him to practice.  After practice we came home and had dinner. Changed the boys, washed dishes and showered. Now watching TV until bed.
(Nighttime: Chinese food, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment