Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 4, 2023

opening day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Woke Javi up and got him ready for the parade first. Made coffee and got Gabriel ready and we were off to meet up for the Opening Day parade. It was cold but fun, we walked over to the little league field and had the ceremony. After I put the boys cleats on and we went to play. Gabriel's team won 1-0, Javi's team won 10-0. After we came home to change.
(Morning: coffee, donut, cheese soup)

Afternoon:
My wife and I took Javi to his basketball game and came home. She helped Javi shower,  I helped Gabriel shower. I showered and relaxed. We went out to return some shoes at Macy's and watched a movie. 
(Afternoon: popcorn, coke, water)

Nighttime:
On the way back we picked up some tacos and a burrito. Got home, had dinner and watched some TV. Going to bed soon, tired. Picture day tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: burrito,  tacos, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment