Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 3, 2023

last day

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed. Got the boys ready and took them to school. Came back home, made coffee and logged in to work. Read some items and answered questions. Now helping my wife make lunch.
(Morning: coffee, water, cookies)

Afternoon:
Grabbed some steamed rice and took the truck to get washed. Had lunch and attended my unit meeting. Today was my current Supervisor last day as he is moving on to another position. After j ran out to get the boys and came home to get my performance review. I got a 3, which is the highest. My wife took the boys to practice and I drove down to get my mom.
(Afternoon: sopa de queso, water)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's and took my mom to get her blood drawn and we drove home. Picked up some food and got here. Tried the uniforms on the boys and took some pictures. About to go to bed. Opening day tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: filet o'fish, fries, coke, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment