Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Game day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready for work. Headed out to Bart and got to the office. When I got there I got permission to work from home so I went back. Picked up some coffee and got home. Logged in and waited to do my presentation but I got bumped.
(Morning: Caramel Macchiato,  water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Picked up the boys and picked up lunch. Ate a d checked back in to work. Closer to the end of work I had Javi do some stretching and changed him  for his game. We got to the park and he warmed up and we played the game. It was another suspended game due to sunset. We are up 5-1. Javi did well today.
(Afternoon: water. Burrito)

Nighttime:
Got home, showered and hung out with the boys. Sent them to bed and watched the Mandolorian and finished up History of the World part 2. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water, chocolate, crackers and cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment