Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Headed out to Bayfair BART and caught the train. Got to my desk and set up. Answered questions and set up for later. Walked over to 1440 to met up with Karla to go get the cake and snacks for later.
(Morning: water, coffee, cookies)

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, attended a meeting and we had our good bye cake for Odioh. After I caught the bus to Civic Center and caught BART home. When I got here I had Javi get ready for practice and I cleaned up a bit.
(Afternoon: Sandwich, cake, Fanta, lemonade, chicken tacos)

Nighttime:
Practice was good. It was at an indoor facility. After came home and had pizza and showered. Had a few beers and watch the Mandalorian episode and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, beer. Water)

No comments:

Post a Comment