Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

not feeling well

Morning:
Woke up with a bad cough. Got dressed and left to the BART station. Got to work and found out that I could have worked from home. I went to pick up some girl scout cookies from my friend and came back home to finish up working. 
(Morning: coffee, water, brownie)

Afternoon:
Got home and logged in. Did more training prep. On a break picked up the boys and came home. My whole body hurts. Not feeling well but sticking it out since I am home.
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  torta de carne, white rice, tortilla,  water)

Nighttime:
After work we went to Target to buy a birthday gift and came home. I took a nap, showered and ate. Put the boys to bed and now watching TV until I go to sleep.
(Nighttime: Mac and cheese, mini wheats, water, peanut butter sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment