Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready to go. Drove over to BART and hopped on the train. Got to the city and walked over to my desk. Logged in and waited for forum. When the time was there I presented the videos inhad to show and I took a break when it was over. I walked over to Peet's to meet Amilcar for some coffee.
(Morning: coffee, Caramel latte, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and checked in to an afternoon meeting. Got my training schedule. Connected with one of my training partners and have a meeting tomorrow with her. Packed up and headed home.
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  chocolate, water, peanuts)

Nighttime:
Got home, helped Gabriel with some homework and washed dishes. We went to have dinner and came home. Knocked off some dead branches from the tree in the front yard and had the boys practice hitting and catching. Came in and cleaned up, showered and now watching some shows before bed.
(Nighttime: burrito,  horchata,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment