Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 25, 2011

100 Facts about me

I was having a bit of writers block, lacking the inspiration or the topic to write about. I saw something online that was called "100 facts about me" and I thought to myself, well that should be easy. So I started a list and let me tell you, it was a bit hard. As I got to the higher numbers I would find it harder to put a down a fact and then I would go back and change some out for better ones. It's an interesting thing to sit back and list only 100 facts that you would like people to know. Some people may be surprised my list, others will not be. But I would like to share it with you, while I work on my writers block issue:
1)My name is Edwin 2) I am a Taurus 3) Born in May 4) I married my wife in 2009 5) Youngest of 3 children 6) I have 3 parents (Mom, Dad and Step Dad) 7) One older sister 8) One Older Brother 9) One older step-sister 10) One Niece 11) 4 Nephews 12) I am my Nieces God Father 13) One Sister-in-law 14) 2 brothers-in-law 15)I met my wife in June of 2001 16)Proposed on 8/8/08 17)I was born in San Francisco 18) I was married in San Francisco 19) My favorite sport is Baseball 20) My favorite team is the World Champion San Francisco Giants 21) second favorite team The San Francisco 49ers 22)I am a big wrestling (WWE) fan 23) Favorite all time wrestler: Bret "Hitman" Hart 24) Current favorite wrestler: Chris Jericho 25) My favorite number is 25 26)Favorite color: Orange 27) Favorite number on a Baseball jersey: 21 28) Previously worked for Starbucks 29) Currently working for a non-profit 30) Went to Monroe, Riverside and Paul Revere elementary schools 31) Went to James Denmon middle school 32)Graduated from Jefferson High school c/o '99 33) Got an AA from CCSF 34) Got a BA from SFSU 35) my favorite movie is: Field of Dreams 36) my favorite cartoon movie is: Beauty and the Beast 37)My favorite artist is: Michal Jackson 38)My favorite album is: Thriller 39) Favorite Michael Jackson song: Off the Wall 40) Favorite song: Never can say goodbye by the Jackson 5 41) Favorite female artist: Shakira 42) enjoy country music 43) Have a Facebook account 44) can be followed on Twitter @EddieTheGiant25 45)Started this blog this year 46) My best friend is:Amilcar 47)I am superstitious during Baseball season 48) I wear my Black Giants jacket when they are at home 49) I wear my gray Giants jacket when they are on the road 50) I wear my Orange Giants jacket on Orange Fridays 51) The fact that I do that does not make me crazy! 52) I like to cook 53) I like to write 54) I enjoy simple things 55) I like being on time 56) I hate it when I am late 57)attended the last home game at Candlestick park 58) have seen games at Pacific Bell, SBC, AT&T park 59) Have seen the Giants play at the Oakland Coliseum 60) Have seen the Giants play in Olympic Stadium in Montreal 61) have visited Nicaragua 62) Visited New Orleans 62) Visited Disneyland 63) Visited Disney World 64) Visited New York City 65) Have been to the Baseball Hall Of Fame in Cooperstown 66) Have been to Las Vegas 67) I have seen Prince in concert 68) I have seen Janet Jackson in concert 69) I have seen Shakira in concert 70) I have seen Barry Manilow in concert 71) I used to play 2B, SS and 3B when I played Baseball 72) My favorite opera is 'Phantom of the Opera' 73) I have been to Hollywood 74)I would love to travel the world with my wife 75) I don't like coffee 76) I only keep in contact with 2 people I worked with from Starbucks 77)I have a fear of heights 78) Terrible at First Person Shooter games 79)I believe in God 80) I don't care if people don't like me 81) I am happy with myself 82) I am a Batman fan 83)My favorite player is Barry Bonds 84) I was a big Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan was I was younger 85)I like to sing 86) Love songs get my spirits up when I am down 87) I never trust a big butt and a smile 88) I love to listen to sports talk radio 89) I remember the '89 quake 90) I pray at least 3 times a day 91) I am looking forward to growing old with my wife 92)I am not afraid of getting older 93) I have never been to a strip club 94) I am a lover, not a fighter 95) I have a sensitive soul 96) when I get really mad my eyes begin to tear up 97) I have over 5,000 songs on my iPod 98) I look forward to having my own family with my wife and kids 99) I had a beard in San Francisco before it was the cool thing to do (i.e. Fear the Beard) 100) I have trouble sleeping.

Well there you have it. 100 facts about me. There are many more, but I will keep those with me and share that with my Family and Friends. Well, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment