Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 29, 2024

Wedding day

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got my things ready and headed off to work. Caught the train and arrived to my building. Set up and had a meeting and started on my assignment. 
(Morning: coffee, cookies, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and worked on a few things. When it was time I packed up and went to the BART station and caught the train to come home. The ride was ok except there was a lady who was high and leaning on people and stinking up the place. Before I got to the Bayfair station my niece sent me pictures of her and her new husband as they got married today in Sacramento. 
(Afternoon: pizza, water, candy

Nighttime:
Got home and cleaned up, this place has been a mess and no one wants to help out. Mowed the front lawn and washed dishes. Showered and now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water. Spaghetti and meatballs)

No comments:

Post a Comment