Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

lame day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready for work. Took off and arrived. Set up and started getting ready for forum. It went well, did my part and got some good info. Going to eat now.
(Morning: water, coffee cookie, pop tarts)

Afternoon:
Ate and read a bit. Attended another meeting. After came home and washed dishes. Played catch and had the boys hit off the tee. After came in to eat a d wash more dishes. For some reason my wife is mad at someone else but is giving me attitude about it, so I'm going to hang out away from her so she can calm her tits.
(Afternoon: poncit, chicken, water, rice, carne molida)

Nighttime:
Read with Gabriel. He is doing well with his reading. After I showered and now watching TV. Going to play Madden for a bit before bed.
(Nighttime: water, coke, Cheesecake)

No comments:

Post a Comment