Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday

Morning:
Woke up and went to change. Made some coffee and folded clothes. Had breakfast and started working. Did some work I had to do.
(Morning: chorizo con huevo,  coffee, water, toast)

Afternoon: 
Logged off early and went to my sister's. Dropped the boys off went to drop off something to Amilcar. My sister forgot her phone so we went back and picked it up and went to the movies. While there I slipped in the bathroom and got hurt. Filled out an incident report. There were no wet floor signs, I hit my knee and strained my thigh, So hurt my shoulder. We watched the Beekeeper amd went back to my sister's. 
(Afternoon: water. Coke, popcorn)

Nighttime:
We had dinner at Chevy's and went to drop my wife off at SFO for her trip. Came home and got ready for bed. Busy day tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: burrito, guacamole. Cheese dip, water, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment