Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Jueves

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Logged into work. Made some coffee and had breakfast. Had a meeting and opened the door for the delivery of the shed. 
(Morning: water, coffee muffin)

Afternoon:
Made lunch for the boys and had another meeting. My wife came home and we ate. I took a quick nap and took Gabriel to practice and came home. My wife went to pick him up and I finished work. After I played Madden with Gabriel and rested up.
(Afternoon: Crab sandwich,  water, candy)

Nighttime:
Talked to my mom, had some orange chicken and rice. Washed dishes and took Javi to practice. Got home and had him shower,  I showered and watched TV. Going to bed soon. 
(Nighttime: Orange chicken, water, rice)

No comments:

Post a Comment