Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

test day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Headed to work and it was cold. When I got to the city it was raining. I attended a training and I was going to be off early.
(Morning: water, coffee, peanuts)

Afternoon: 
I had lunch and after I walked over to take a test for a training officer position. Did that and caught BART back home. On the train and homeless man was talking crazy and following me. I avoided him and got out on my station and drove to Gabriel's practice. Picked him up and came home.
(Afternoon: water. Peanut butter)

Nighttime:
Went to pick up some dinner. Went to Target to grab milk and groceries. Came home and put things away, I took Javi to practice and came home. Had Javi shower,  I showered and now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water, chicken sandwich,  wings)

No comments:

Post a Comment