Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 22, 2024

Start of the week

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Grabbed my things and headed out to BART. Caught the train and got to work. Set up and started work. Had a meeting in the morning and updated a few things. Went to have lunch.
(Morning: coffee, water,  cookies, chocolate cake)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and walked over to 1650 to introduce myself to the new training cohort. After returned to my desk and read a bit before finishing up some work. When I was done I headed to BART and came home.
(Afternoon: water sandwich,  candy)

Nighttime:
Got home and took out the trash, compost and recycling. Had dinner, helped Gabriel with his homework and played Madden with him. Showered and chilled. Watching wrasslin' before bed.
(Nighttime: Chicken, wings. Water)

No comments:

Post a Comment