Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thursday

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready for school. It was Trojan spirit day and they went in their school jerseys. After I took them to school I passed by Target to get a shoe waterproofing spray and Starbucks. Came home and logged into work, had a meeting and waiting for lunch time.
(Morning: water, Caramel Macchiato,  coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to get gas for the camry.  Tool out cash and came home. Had lunch and logged back into work. Went to pick up the boys and came back to finish work and go to Javi's baseball practice. 
(Afternoon: flautas, Gallo Pinto, ginger ale, water)

Nighttime:
Practice was ok, after j came home so Javi could change and I dropped him off to my wife at the school carnival set up. Came home to give Gabriel a shower,  I showered and when they came home I had Javi shower. Had dinner and now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water, beer,pupusa, Gallo Pinto, flautas)

No comments:

Post a Comment