Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

practice

Morning:
Woke up and went over to change. Grabbed my things and headed out to BART.  The train was empty this morning. Got to 1235 and set up my things in the Expo room. Found out we got pushed to 1 pm. So I listened and got ready.
(Morning: water. Coffee, brownie,  Madeline, cheese it)

Afternoon:
Met Amilcar at AK Subs and had lunch. Came back and finished training and got ready to come home. Caught BART and it was a bit full and when I got to Bayfair I drove home. Took Gabriel to baseball practice.  It was good and we came home.
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  arroz a la valenciana,  coke, water)

Nighttime:
Got back home and took Javi to basketball practice. Came back and had him shower. I showered and changed. Washed dishes and had dinner. Watchung TV before bed.
(Nighttime: Arroz a la Valenciana, chow fun, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment