Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 20, 2023

Basketball

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Got the boys ready and went to drop them off at school. Came back and logged on to work. Had a few conversations and meetings before my interview. I think it went ok.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
My wife got the boys, we had lunch and I logged off at 1:30. We went to get the candy for donation for the boys school and came home. My Mom and Sister came by and we went to watch Javi's basketball game. He did well, the team lost by 3. Aft we we picked up food and came home.
(Afternoon: torta de carne, white rice, chips, guacamole)

Nighttime:
Had dinner and had Javi shower. I showered and now relaxing. Played Mario Wonder and watched AFV. Tomorrow another game for Javi.
(Nighttime: crunchwrap, carnitas taco, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment