Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 2, 2023

back at work

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Grabbed my things and headed over to the BART station. Caught the train and got out af Civic Center station. Walked over to 1440 and set up. The morning training was good, we gave them a test before lunch.
(Morning: coffee, water, peanuts, chocolate)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and went to print out some tests. They did study hall and I looked over some docs I need to present on Thursday. After work I caught the 9 and ran down and caught the train home. When I got to Bayfair I hopped in the car and headed home. Mowed the grass in the back yard. Took out trash, compost and recycling. 
(Afternoon: pizza. Peanuts, water. Sopa de res)

Nighttime:
We went to Costco to get gas and some items. Came home and made a sandwich for lunch tomorrow. Showered and changed. Had a little orange chicken and washed dishes. Changed Gabriel and now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water, cran grape, orange chicken)

No comments:

Post a Comment