Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Flag football day

Morning:
Woke up and made breakfast for the boys. My wife went out to get the rental car with her mom and came back. I showered and went to take the truck to get washed. Came back and we were ready to go.
(Morning: coffee. Water, eggs, bacon, sausage)

Afternoon:
Our neighbor across the street needed help with her Ring camera so I went over to help. We drove down to pick up my Mom and went over to watch my niece play flag football. After the game we went to have lunch at Red Robin's. Drove home and hit up the Nike outlet and no luck for basket ball shoes for the boys.
(Afternoon: Monster. Water, burger, fries, onion ring)

Nighttime:
Got home in time to watch the first match of Fastlane. Watched the event and had a lunchable and some snacks. A few drinks and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: tequila with Fresca, water, lunchable, cup cake, peanut butter crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment