Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

training again

Morning:
Woke u and went to get ready for work. Went to the BART station and waited for the train. There was a delay so I was running late for my commute but I would be I'm time for training. Got to the city and walked over to Peet's to grab my coffee and went to the training. Sat next to Karla today and went through the imaging training. It was a half day training so after I walked over to BART to finish off the work day.
(Morning: coffee. Water, pastry,  peanuts)

Afternoon: 
Pick up my wife and kids and went to grab lunch at panda express. Came home, ate and logged in to work. Finished the day and after I logged out and played catch with the boys. We practiced catching,  hitting and pitching.
(Afternoon: Panda express, water)

Nighttime:
Relaxed and took a walk. Showered and watching some of the game before we watch the rest of the movie from last night.
(Nighttime: jack and Coke, water, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment