Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Saturday

Morning:
Woke up and checked on the boys. Went to shower and got ready go head out to my dentist appointment. Took Gabriel down with me and dropped him off with my Mom and sister. I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned. Everything is all good.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Hit up a store to buy Toña beer and picked up my Mom. Met my sister and Gabriel at Serramonte. Had lunch and went back to my sister's. Around 2 we drove home. When I got home I rested a bit and started to clean the garage. When I was done I rested up before we went to Union City.
(Afternoon: steak sandwich,  Thai Iced tea, water)

Nighttime:
Hit up Walmart and had dinner at Olive Garden. Came home and cleaned the office. Showered and now resting before bed.
(Nighttime: soup and salad,  water, beer, peanut butter cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment