Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and took my medication. Tried to cancel 2 of the 4 rickets I had for the movie later but it canceled them all. I called the theater and they suggested I go in person to purchase the tickets as the app and site were not responding since its $4 movie day. I went over and got the tickets and came back home.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Showered and got Gabriel ready. We went over to southland mall to watch Gran Turismo with Gabriel. We had our snacks and watched the movie and we enjoyed it. After I bought him some Auntie Anne's and came home to chill and play a game
(Afternoon: Coke, popcorn, nachos, water, pizza bites)

Nighttime:
We took the boys out to practice hitting and we ran into some parents from Gabriel's classmates. We hung out after talking with them and after went to Target and came home. Had both boys shower and I showered. Did laundry and had dinner. Going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: beer, water, strawberry lemonade, burger, fries, peanut butter cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment