Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 24, 2023

shocked RIP Bray

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready for school. Took them over for drop off and gassed up the camry. Logged into work and waited for a meeting I had to attend. After that I started laundry and waited to answer questions. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to go pick up the boys, came back home to have lunch and finish laundry. Logged back into work and before logging off I read the news that Bray Wyatt passed away at the age of 36. I was shocked and speechless. I can't believe he is gone so young. After I played with Gabriel and took a quick nap before going to grab dinner.
(Afternoon: spaghetti and meatballs,  coke, water)

Nighttime:
Picked up the food, came home to install license plate holders and ate. Helped both boys shower. I showered and attended the zoom back to school night. Washed dishes, watered the lawn and now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: Hawaii BBQ, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment