Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

meeting

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed and took off to BART. Caught the train and got to work. Set up and was able to organize some files that I have for training. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, talked to my mom and took a nap. Got things ready and walked over to the HR building for the training meeting we are having. It was a good start. Don't know if I want to be part of it in the long run, but it was good. After I caught the bus go 16th and Mission and caught BART to go home.
(Afternoon: Peanut butter sandwich,  peanuts, water, zoa)

Nighttime:
Came home and washed dishes. Had dinner and went to Costco. Came back home, had Gabriel shower and I showered. Now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: fried rice, lemon lime soda, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment