Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Back to work

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Chilled with the boys until my wife took them to school. I had an early training to do. Got on and I was able to stall a bit for my supervisor so she could do a demo. On a break I started laundry. 
(Morning: coffee, water, snickers)

Afternoon:
After training I hung out with the boys a bit, prepared the pork belly for later and logged back in to work for a few meetings and set up for tomorrow's training demo. After work I started to cook the pork belly to make chicharron. Played catch with the boys outside and we went to Target. 
(Afternoon: water, sprite, chicharron, tortilla, string cheese)

Nighttime:
Washed dishes and went to shower. Watching TV and pretty soon going to bed.
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment