Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, July 1, 2023

1st of the month

Morning:
Woke up and got ready to go watch Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. Had coffee and headed out. The movie was fun, I tried out the D-Box seat. I passed by 7-11 on the way home to grab some ice. I set up things in the backyard to grill.
(Morning: water. Coffee, hi-c, popcorn)

Afternoon:
My wife, kids, Mom and Sister came back from the movie theater. I started laundry,  the grill and started grilling. Had lunch and jumped in the pool. When my Mom and sister left we cleaned up and Javi's friends Mom invited us to go swim at their pool so we went over to swim.
(Afternoon: carne asada,  chicken, beer. Water, root beer floats)

Nighttime:
Came home, put things away, continued laundry, everyone showered and now resting up for tomorrow. It's still hot.
(Nighttime: water, sprite, ribs)

No comments:

Post a Comment